K SERVICO TRADE INC.
Your personal data and privacy are important to us, which is why we at K SERVICO Trade Inc. would like our customers/client/constituents to know through this notice how we handle and protect the personal information you provide to us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HANDLE
Under R.A. No. 10173, otherwise known as Data Privacy Act, “personal information” is defined as any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
As part of our functions and in order to provide you with better services, we will collect the following personal information from you specifically:
- Delivery Address
- E-mail Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
We may also collect “sensitive personal information”, which is defined as personal information:
- a.) About an individual’s nationality, marital status, age, and religious affiliations;
- b.) About an individual’s education, or to any proceeding for any offense committed by such individual, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
- c.) Issued by the government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes but is not limited to, social security numbers, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
Rest assured that all your personal and sensitive personal information shall be kept safe and secure, and will be used only for the purposes outlined below.
We shall be collecting and storing your personal information only for the following purposes:
- 2.) To process orders you submit through the Platform sold by K Servico Trade Inc. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, will be processed by our agent;
- 3.) To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform sold by K Servico Trade Inc. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you like our courier and forwarder, sold through the Platform by K Servico Trade Inc.
- 4.) To update you on the delivery of the products, sold through the Platform by K Servico Trade Inc. and for customer support purposes;
- 5.) To compare information, and verify with the third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- 6.) Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- 7.) When you register an account with K Servico Trade Inc. or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- 8.) In exceptional circumstances, K Servico Trade Inc. may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
There may be instances when your personal information with the following government agencies/private entities will be shared for the following purposes:
|Name of Agency/Organization||Purpose of Sharing Personal Data|
|1. CIC (Credit Information Corporation)||Compliance to legal or statutory requirements issued by the Government.|
|2. EMCOR||Sister company of K Servico based in Visayas and Mindanao.|
|3. KS Prime||Kservico’s financing partner.|
|4. Wodel, Inc.||Insurance partner of both EMCOR and KServico.|
|5. J-Del Investments Corp.||Mother company of EMCOR.|
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We highly value the personal information collected and stored with us and make sure that it is protected from possible threats, both online and offline. Our office has put in place the necessary technical, organizational and physical measures to make sure that your data is kept safe and secure.
Whenever you visit the website, your browser may send us personal information which we collect as part of our procedure. The process of collecting this information is called “Log Data” and may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visited, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you click agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose to take out your personal information from our database if you so wish and our assigned personnel will assist you to make sure your information remains secure until its removal from our system. Likewise, you can also limit as to what purposes your personal information may be used on. And if you want to opt out of any contracts or dealings involving the release of your personal information, you may also get in touch with our personnel to assist you on this matter.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
K SERVICO’S RIGHT
You acknowledge and agree that K Servico Trade Inc. has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners, if K Servico Trade Inc. has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the purpose of the meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against K Servico Trade Inc. for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.